Applicants requesting assistance must fill the following criteria:
- Proof of a chronic disabling disease in the form of a statement from their physician.
- Must be facing a catastrophic event such as acute illness or injury as
documented by their physician.
- Proof of financial eligibility as follows:
- Monthly income of less than $1500 AND
- Monthly expenses that exceed this amount.
Note : Financial assistance will be limited to medical and basic living expenses as follows:
- Not to exceed 6 months duration.
- Maximum monthly payment for real expenses of $2000, exact amount to be determined
based on proof of need.
- Must show proof that medical expenses are not covered by any form of insurance
and are related to treatment of the catastrophic event.
- Period of assistance may be renewed at the discretion of the board.
Contact: email@example.com for more information.